Survey Terms and Conditions 2013 Silverton Visitor Survey
- The Silverton Visitor Survey is promoted by the Silverton Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center, 426 S. Water Street, Silverton, OR 97381. All queries should be directed to Stacy Palmer at (503) 873-5615.
- Entry is open to all visitors to Silverton.
- The visitor survey program commences on Feb. 1, 2013 and ends on Dec. 31, 2013.
- To enter the drawing, visitors need to complete the survey, providing contact details as requested.
- All visitors who complete the survey fully and provided all requested contact details and whose survey is received prior to close date for each quarterly survey period will be automatically entered into the drawing.
- Drawing dates are as follows:
March 31, 2013
June 30, 2013
September 30, 2013
December 31, 2013
- The Silverton Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions. A visitor is only permitted to submit ONE survey per survey period. The Silverton Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center has the right to remove any entries that appear to be duplicates or multiple entries from the same group for the same questionnaire. The incentive draws are strictly one entry per 3 month period of the campaign. Subsequent entries will therefore be disregarded.
- Draws will be conducted within one week of the close of each survey period. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- All winners will be notified in writing via email within 7 days of each draw.
By entering, visitors agree that the Silverton Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center may use the aggregate data collected from the survey for related research and marketing purposes. The Silverton Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center agrees NOT to sell or otherwise share contact information with others not involved in the direct survey.
The Silverton Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center's decisions are final.
Entrants who do not check the box removing authority for the promoter to contact them, may receive information by mail and email on Silverton and it's events and attractions.